Vegetables make a great deal when it comes to weight loss. Apart from that, we can also count on their vitamin benefits. For such reasons, we need vegetables alongside our main dish. In this article, I am going to show you how to cook a healthy, tasty and yummy vegetable skewers.
1. Soak your skewers for 20 minutes. This applies if you are using wooden skewers.
2. Put all your marinade ingredients in a large bowl and mix them. Still in the same bowl, add your vegetables and mix until they are all coated with marinade. Set them aside for 20 minutes.
3. Mix your sauce ingredients and set them aside.
4. Heat your grill, griddle pan, or BBQ to relatively high temperatures.
5. Skewer the vegetables onto the skewers and grill until well-cooked. Be sure to turn your skewers now and then when grilling.
6. Serve with sauce on the side or drizzled over the rice, quinoa or couscous. Preferably, serve 2 skewers per person.
Vegetable skewers will make a perfect dish, especially during the hot summer days and nights. It’s the dish to go for if you need to keep fit or lose some weight.